Vice-President Industrial Market
Posted on 03/03/2020
Head office: Boisbriand, Quebec, Canada (remote position)
As Vice President for our industrial robot program, you will have to be a builder and strategist who will allow this market to fully contribute to the achievement of the company's vision and goals.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Define and execute the market strategy and business objectives of the industrial market globally;
- Lead the entire business development by optimizing the company's visibility with major players in the industrial sector;
- Lead all sales efforts by establishing partnerships, channels and the team necessary to achieve the market strategy.
- Actively participate in the development and execution of the market marketing plan;
- Be responsible for developing and monitoring the budget;
- Establish performance indicators and measure results;
- Collaborate closely with the product development teams;
- Build teams and coach individuals in order to be oriented towards performance, quality and customer satisfaction.
Minimum Skills & Abilities
- University degree in Business Administration or a Bachelor's degree in Engineering with experience in business administration;
- Experience and history of market development in manufacturing, industrial automation or robotics;
- Demonstrated success with partnership management and strategic sales planning;
- Ability to work in a constantly changing environment and in a rapidly growing company;
- Be sales, results and growth oriented;
- Team player, collaborator and excellent communicator;
- Ability to coach a sales team, strategic leadership and ability to build sales teams;
- Perfectly bilingual (French and English) an asset;
- Ability to travel internationally (20% of the time);
- Ensure a regular presence at the head office in Boisbriand, Quebec.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION