Head of Talent & Organizational Development - Shoreview, MN
Posted on 06/03/2020
Are you passionate about talent strategies? Do you believe talent processes are the underpinning of success in an organization? Are you looking to leave a talent legacy in an organization? If you answered yes to all of these, we may have the job for you.
PaR Systems is a diversified technology company focused on engineering intelligent solutions for our customers. We work in a variety of industries including Life Sciences, Aerospace, Cranes, Nuclear and Marine to name a few. Our organization is working through a strategic evolution and we need to ensure we have the cutting edge talent process to support our organizations mission and values. That is where you come in!
The Head of Talent Development & Organization Effectiveness will be responsible for building out and supporting the implementation of all key talent management processes. You will own the organizations creation of talent planning, career growth and performance management. You define the vision, processes and tools around this critical piece of the employee lifecycle, ensuring alignment around our talent processes with the organizations goals and culture. This role reports to the VP of Human Resources at PaR Systems and works with leaders across the organization.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and deploy multi-year enterprise talent management strategy, roadmap, and program to ensure talent capabilities are in place to enhance development of employees and enable business growth and values
- Define talent planning, career journey, and performance management philosophy and tools
- Partner with HR generalist and business leaders to identify talent needs and create innovative solutions to improve performance and drive effective change.
- Understand best in class talent management strategies & practices, pushing the boundaries to cultivate a high performing, engaging environment
- Design organizations talent planning and succession planning processes to identify plans for internal talent, identify organizational gaps and develop plans to close talent gaps to meet future business needs
- Build process for identifying and cultivating high potential employees and create strong bench strength for critical positions
- Experience leading large scale organizational design grounded in evolving business strategies
- Designing and implementing change management principles and strategies within an organization
- Create a competency model to better define the foundation of success within our organization
- Design, develop, deliver and evaluate learning & training programs, both internally and with external vendors
Minimum Skills & Abilities
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, human resource management, or related field
- 8+ years of talent development or human resource management experience, with preferred experience in technology & manufacturing
- 3+ years of success in leading, designing and delivering talent management programs
- Experience developing and implementing talent strategies across an organization Hands-on experience with candidate sourcing, interviewing and evaluation
- Experience training and facilitating at all levels in an organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To apply for our Head of Talent & Organizaional Development opportunity, please click on / copy the following link: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1115241&d=PaRExternalSite&r=5000608543306#/
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION