Employee Communications Lead - Shoreview, MN
Posted on 06/03/2020
Are you a creative communication strategist who can probably write this job description in a more compelling way than me? Are you interested in joining a diversified technology company where you can set the organizations tone and leave your mark? If you said yes to both, PaR Systems may be the place for you.
PaR Systems is a diversified technology company focused on engineering intelligent solutions for our customers. We work in a variety of industries including Life Sciences, Aerospace, Cranes, Nuclear and Marine to name a few. Our organization is working through a strategic evolution and this needs to be done in a positive, thoughtful way. That is where you come in!
The Internal Communications Leader will be responsible for building out and executing our internal communications strategy. This role will be a key partner to our executive team, supporting the development of communications content and tactics for all facets of the business. We believe tone and culture starts at the top, and we need your help in ensuring our vision becomes a communication reality.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and cultivate multi-channel communication strategy to cultivate our evolving PaR culture across the organization. This includes sharing knowledge, wins, insights and other activities to cultivate our dispersed organization.
- Leads all internal communication and messaging activities within the organization aligned to our mission and values. Ensures awareness and understanding of key business priorities and updates, with a focus on "wifm" for employees.
- Work with senior leaders on driving content creation, positioning and messaging for internal stakeholders including presentations, all employee meetings, town halls, fireside chats, video scripts, podcasts, organizational change messages, organizational announcements and other internal communication vehicles
- Leads planning, prioritization and execution of quick-turn, opportunistic communication for internal audiences. Examples can be business milestone achievement, sales wins, key events, confidential/sensitive communications.
- Identify tactics and tools needed to support enhanced corporate communication
- Fosters strong, collaborative working relationships with the business executives, and reflects their priorities in both ongoing and opportunistic communications programs and events.
- Partner with marketing on the creation and delivery of compelling, executive-level presentation materials (slides, scripts, messaging documents) for internal and external speaking events
- Review and approval of internal communications pieces to ensure alignment with business objectives and organization's tone.
Minimum Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or other related discipline
- 5+ years of internal and/or executive communications with preferred experience in the technology industry and/or manufacturing.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrated track record in crafting compelling content and experience writing/developing content for executives
- Experience with communicating complex information for disciplines such as technology, product development, product strategy, data analytics and insights
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Track record for developing high quality communications assets (presentations, videos, scripts)
- Ability to think strategically and turn strategic into creative and thorough deliverables
- Highly organized with multi-tasking skills; efficient in ambiguous situations
To apply for our Employee Communications Lead opportunity, please click on / copy the following link: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1115241&d=PaRExternalSite&r=5000608726806#/
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION