Divisional Vice President, Orchestration
Posted on 07/14/2020
Vecna Robotics seeks a strong business leader with engineering experience to oversee the Orchestration Product Development division.
This role is responsible for building Vecna Robotics’ world-leading platform to orchestrate resources and enhance existing workflows. The ideal candidate will have a proven track-record of strong strategic leadership, and software development expertise, execution and delivery – especially in the area of logistics. This position reports directly to the CEO, and is a full-time, salaried role with benefits.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
Oversee a wide range of activities, including but not limited to:
- Division Strategy
- Collaborate with the CEO to establish and maintain division goals and priorities.
- Define the business strategy for Pivotal.
- Work in tandem with division’s Chief Architect to ensure alignment between business, technical and overall company strategy.
- Maintain in-depth industry knowledge to identify, evaluate, and deliver strategic growth opportunities.
- Evaluate and enhance current operational process and procedures to optimize the team’s performance and uphold the division’s established standards and goals.
- Product Execution and Delivery
- Define and execute the product roadmap - manage deadlines, execute established goals, and maintain high-quality delivery.
- Manage the communication and facilitation of inter-divisional deliverables.
- Budgeting and Finance
- Own overall budget, procurement and profit and loss (P&L) for the division.
- Leadership and Development
- Exhibit and promote Vecna Robotics’ core values at all times. Communicate and uphold company-wide policies and procedures.
- Grow the division with a team that is focused on collaboration, trust, and execution.
- Mentor divisional managers to ensure robust management practices.
Minimum Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business Administration, or related discipline; Master's degree preferred.
- Deep experience in logistics including warehouse management, workflow optimization, and material handling.
- Experience in software design, implementation and execution.
- 5+ years of executive experience leading large, cross-functional teams.
- Familiarity with robotics industry preferred.
- Familiarity with selling solutions preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to lead, motivate and inspire others.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in rapid growth and transformative environments.
- The right attitude, including but not limited to the following qualities: collaborative, thoughtful, team-oriented, honest, level-headed, strategic, driven, inquisitive, and creative.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION