Customer Account Manager
Posted on 07/14/2020
Vecna Robotics seeks an Account Manager to join its expanding Customer Solutions Division and serve as the primary point of contact for strategic customers. We are looking for a technically savvy Customer Account Manager who possesses a strong drive for results. Successful candidates must be social, analytical, possess an aptitude for learning and using new software, and be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The ideal Account Manager should engage with customers, maximize value, and create strategies to grow our customer base.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships that establish Vecna Robotics as a trusted provider and ensure a high level of satisfaction with our products, services, and team.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customers from implementation planning through deployment and ongoing support post-deployment.
- Establish clear goals and milestones that Vecna Robotics and the customer will be working towards.
- Help customers realize value quickly by efficiently managing the implementation and onboarding of our robotic solutions.
- Be an active participant in various stages of the implementation and deployment process to serve as an additional subject matter expert.
- Drive additional value for customers by encouraging deeper feature adoption.
- Contribute to revenue generation through continued customer expansion and development.
- Generate and share educational resources, training, and best practices.
- Create evangelists and advocates among your customer base.
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience.
- Identify product improvements based on customer feedback and be the voice of the customer to internal teams.
- Travel up to 50% of the time to visit prospects and customer sites.
Minimum Education & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years in Business Development, Account Management, Customer Success or similar role; experience in 3rd Party Logistics, Distribution, Retail or Manufacturing preferred.
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Marketing, Business Analytics, or relevant field.
- Demonstrated successful cross-team collaboration with Engineering, Project Management, Support, Deployment functions.
- Experience in communicating with executives and key stakeholders within customer organizations.
- Knowledge of customer success processes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and written and verbal communication.
- Highly organized and ability to manage and prioritize multiple, concurrent projects.
- High computer literacy and the ability to learn new software.
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Tableau, Athena, Jira.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION