Enterprise Sales Representative
Posted on 07/14/2020
Vecna Robotics is looking for a driven, passionate, energetic, and focused member to work with an all-star team to support rapid growth. The Enterprise Sales Representative will be a highly motivated self-starter responsible for achieving assigned sales quotas and for overall sales strategies to enterprise customers. They will be responsible for identifying, engaging, managing, and closing opportunities. The Enterprise Sales role will report into the Vice President of Sales and will develop a pipeline of opportunities from new and existing contacts.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Be responsible for understanding the customer’s business needs in detail and aligning their needs with appropriate solutions to proactively drive new sales and growth opportunities.
- Capture net new accounts as well as retaining and growing business in existing accounts.
- Build strong “trust” relationships with clients, creating trust and confidence at multiple levels, including users, key contacts, managers and business leaders, to increase revenue and sales opportunities.
- Lead negotiations, coordinate a complex decision-making process, and overcome obstacles and objections to closure.
- Proactively work with internal support groups to ensure a coordinated and effective sales effort.
- Develop sales strategies, build pipelines in a specified industry.
- Operate as an integral member of the sales team, contributing skills and knowledge to the development of accounts.
- Obtain competitive information during daily contacts and distributes as appropriate so as to develop sales strategies.
- Assist in establishing product development priorities based on customer experience.
- Assume full responsibility for accurate sales forecasting by demonstrating in-depth knowledge of sales and buying cycles from initial contact through the procurement process.
- Prepare formal proposals and presents to all levels of the organization.
- Capture and record customer information and sales activity data into customer relationship management (CRM) system and appropriate business systems.
- Meet or exceed sales quota and revenue goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Travel approx. 50%.
Minimum Education & Experience
- BS related discipline or equivalent required
- 5+ years of direct relevant sales experience selling products in a relevant environment.
- Experience in logistics and/or technology sales preferred
- Experience in solutions sales and/or software sales preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must be customer-focused.
- Proven track record of successfully engaging customer.
- Solid skills in managing effective customer relations.
- Full Sales Cycle Experience - must be a true "hunter" with the ability for prospecting, identifying potential leads, overcoming objections, and closing deals.
- Resilient and persistent mindset.
- Proven track record of consistent quota over-achievement.
- Previous success prospecting, building a solid pipeline of opportunities, moving opportunities through the sales cycle, and presenting and discussing solutions with C-level and other decision-makers.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION