Farr Gold Series®
Camfil Air Pollution ControlUpdated 09/26/2017
The Farr Gold Series® cartridge dust and fume extractor combines enhanced performance with ease of service while cleaning the work environment of irritating dust and fumes.
- The Farr Gold Series is a unit that is constructed to meet customer needs and demands
- Heavy duty carbon steel construction for long life - Dust collector module constructed of 7 gauge carbon steel. Door, hopper, inlet and panels are all 10 gauge steel.
- Baked on, durable Farr green powder coat paint - All carbon steel components are 5-stage acid washed prior to powder coating for maximum paint adhesion. Dust collector is painted inside and outside for unsurpassed weather and corrosion resistance.
- Vertical design of the Gold Cone filter cartridges provides more efficient pulsing of high loading dust.
- High entry cross flow inlet eliminates upward can velocities associated with traditional hopper inlets in industrial dust collectors. The channel baffles installed in the inlet protect the filters from incoming dust and separate the larger particles directly into the hopper, reducing the load on the filters.
- Using Gold Cone® cartridge technology the Farr Gold Series delivers clean air and long life while utilizing the smallest floor space of any dust collector available today.
- Camfil utilizes different media and pleat spacing to ensure the cartridge filters are fit for purpose.
Meeting airflow requirements with a 25% smaller housing allows the Farr Gold Series dust collector to deliver premium performance at a competitive price and take up less factory floor space. The service benefits are numerous offering faster, trouble-free change-out of cartridges.
REQUEST A QUOTE