Neousys Intel Atom E3845 x86-based Smart Camera Framework for Machine Vision and ITS
CoastIPC, Inc. (formerly Coast Automation)Updated 07/21/2017
The iVIS-200 is an AtomTM E3845 processor board as part of an innovative smart camera framework, enabling the build of an x86-based SmartCam system by integrating an off-the-shelf camera. The iVIS-200 integrates leading-edge technologies in its 13cm x 7cm footprint. In addition to internal GigE/USB3/USB2 camera interfaces, it incorporates Neousys’ DTIO technology for precise trigger/strobe control and built-in constant current/constant voltage LED controller for directly driving LED light. Moreover, iVIS-200 carries 802.3at PoE+ PD (Powered Device) capability, so you can simply access and power your SmartCam system with just one Ethernet cable.
Targeting different vertical markets, the iVIS-200 is available in two barebone configurations.
- The iVIS-210B-MVS is designed for machine vision applications. It comes with a slim enclosure to accommodate a USB3/GigE board camera.
- The iVIS-220B-ITS, targeting intelligent traffic system, is equipped with a IP67/65 enclosure to operate in outdoor environments. It also provides a mini-PCIe slot with SIM support for installing a 3G/4G/WIFI module.
- Intel Atom E3845 quad-core 1.91 GHz processing power
- Built-in GigE/USB3/USB2 camera interfaces
- Patent-pending DTIO technology for accurate trigger/strobe control
- Built-in 500 mA constant current and 24 V constant voltage LED controller
- 802.3at PoE+ PD and auxiliary DC dual power input
- M12 connectors for water-proof design
REQUEST A QUOTE