AX-10 Tabletop System
ASG, Division of Jergens, Inc.Updated 03/28/2018
Includes: Tabletop Robot, Screw Presenter, Drive Tool, Frame, and Safety Light Curtain
The AX-10 tabletop package is a base model turnkey automation system. As such, it is a solid platform for batch runs of smaller components or assemblies. The AX-10 is marketed primarily as a screw driving machine, but can also provide dispensing, and vision guided processing.
The AX-10 packaged components are:
- Choice of Driver: ASG X-PAQ™ SD2500 or HIOS® driver
- Choice of tabletop robot size
- Standard maximum load for workpiece is 15kg. A 20kg maximum load is available upon request.
- Standard communication via: Fieldbus, CC-Link, DeviceNet, PROFIBUS, PROFINET, Ethernet/IP, CANopen
- Standard 16 inputs/16 outputs
- Screw presenter customized to screw dimensions
- Frame size as indicated below
- Light curtain provided to meet RIA safety standard
REQUEST A QUOTE