TX Paint 250
Stäubli RoboticsUpdated 06/20/2019
The TX250 Paint series makes the difference, thanks to better process control via PaintiXen Advanced Control Software, which allows the control of any paint parameter, an increase in paint and solvent savings (+30% transfer rate), a high quality trajectory and high flexibility, allowing the management of parts of complex/multiple sizes, and increased throughput.
- Drift-free trajectories and fully controlled gun triggering provide the specified thicknesses with minimum levels of variation.
- Paint of parts with complex geometry or series of products of different sizes or colors
- Fewer faulty parts or manual touch-ups are a given
Optimum cleanliness, arm motion freedom and production reliability
- All cables and pipes routed through the arm removing obstacles from the work area
- Enclosed structure
Optimum use of the work area
- The compact size of Stäubli robots reduces their footprint. With their large work envelope, they are designed for a wide variety of applications.
Precise trajectory performance
- Increased part quality
- Reduced rework costs
Texture and color customization
- Choice of arm finish
Eliminating complex cable management
- All cables and tubes run directly through the forearm, eliminating obstacles in the work area and ensuring the robotic arm has complete freedom of movement.
For more information visit our website.
Model: TXPaint 250
REQUEST A QUOTE