NEW! Güdel TrackMotion TMF-5 for Heavy Weight Robots
Güdel, Inc.Updated 06/21/2016
- The only standard linear motion product available on the market that can move an articulated robot with a payload over six metric tons.
- Available in standard lengths from 4 meters to over 100 meters, configured to protect for ease of future extension.
- In all steel uni-body construction that delivers exceptional stiffness and repeatability in a compact footprint.
- Specifically designed for the latest generation of heavy weight robots from FANUC, ABB and KUKA.
- Robot specific adaptor plates support the FANUC M-900iB family, the ABB IRB-8700 family, and the KUKA KR 1000 Titan family.
- The TMF-5 module can be configured with multiple independent drive carriages, and robot risers are available in 100mm increments.
- Sized and designed to handle the dynamics of robots in full payload, full speed and e-stop conditions.
- Built with Güdel components, including guideways, helical gear racks, gearboxes and the Güdel exclusive roller bearing cartridge system that delivers industry-leading MTTR.
- Automatic Programmable Lubrication System is a standard feature.
- Energy Chain is a standard feature, supporting customer supplied high flex cables.
- Güdel Application Support provides assistance in module sizing, gearbox selection and motor selection.
- Güdel Global Support has a team of qualified technicians available 24/7.
- Working as a seventh axis for robots, the TMF-5 opens new possibilities in processes.
REQUEST A QUOTE