Hollow Shaft Brushless Actuators
Harmonic Drive LLCUpdated 08/19/2016
The FHA-C Mini Series is a family of extremely compact Hollow Shaft Actuators that deliver high torque with exceptional accuracy and repeatability. The actuator combines a high precision Harmonic Drive® gear component with a pancake brushless servo motor. An incremental or multi-turn absolute encoder is integrated to provide high resolution velocity and position feedback. The large cross roller output bearing allows heavy loads to be mounted directly to the actuator without the need for additional support.
• Compact Form Factor
• Hollow-shaft design (for incremental encoder only)
• Available with an Incremental or Multi-turn Absolute Encoder
• Robust Cross Roller Output Bearing Supports High Loads
• High torque/weight and torque/volume ratio
The FHA-mini series is designed to operate with a wide range of third-party drivers, as well as Harmonic Drive LLC’s DDP Series, DCJ Series, and DEP Series.
- Large center through hole
- Compact design
- Body width from 50 mm to 75 mm
- Body length from 48.5 mm to 66 mm
Model: FHA-C Mini actuators
REQUEST A QUOTE