Linear Robot Transport Units (RTU) or Linear Rails
IPR Robotics, LLCUpdated 08/15/2019
IPR Robotics offers ten sizes of Robot Transport Units (RTUs) that can extend the range of robots by up to 330 ft (100m). The sizes and respective payloads are as follows: IP-80 (100kg), IP-100 (220kg),IP-150 (600kg), IP-160 (800kg), IP-170 (1200 kg), IP-180 (1600kg), IP-200 (2000kg), IP-200HD (2500kg), IP-300 and IP-400 (please contact IPR for application review). The RTUs consists of modular, high-strength extruded aluminum sections for the sizes up to IP-180 and tubular steel for the larger sizes, providing the rigidity required for each application. These RTU designs allow for fast and accurate installation in the field minimizing costs and delays. This range of RTU sizes allows the system designer to right size the rail for the robot, which assists with optimizing the use of floor space in the layout. Each model can be equipped with a walkable cover that easily supports foot traffic and prevents contamination or accidental damage to key components such as the rack, pinion, rollers, and guides.
- High Tensile Aluminum Profile
- Velocity up to 3m/sec and Acceleration up to 3m/s2
- Modular Design allowing for lengths in 100mm increments
- Different servo motors from manufactures as Siemens, FANUC, ABB, Bosch Rexroth, KUKA, and Yaskawa to be mounted directly to the gear box.
- Integrated Cable Chain (Manufacturer: IGUS)
- Fully Walkable Cover
- Hardened and Ground Guide Rails
- Hardened and Ground Helical Rack & Pinion
- Central lubrication option
- Overhead Design Available
- Cantilever Design Available
- Wall Mount Design Available
- Custom Designs Available upon request
IPR Robotics provides the Hands and Feet of Robots!
Model: 7th axes
REQUEST A QUOTE