The Zippertubing CompanyUpdated 10/01/2018
Halogen-Free Jacket w/Pressure Track, Non-Magnetic EMI Shielding Cloth
- Light-to medium-duty, thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU), re-enterable extruded pressure-track system
- Z-7200 EMI shielding offers EMI/RFI shielding protection and provides a complete non-magnetic solution
- A complete 360° EMI/RFI shielding protection solution
Zip-Shield® (TPU) combined with EZ-Track® (TPU) is a light-to medium-duty, thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU), re-enterable extruded pressure-track system, that was engineered for applications where halogen-free, flame-retardant, white cable or wire bundling and protection sleeving is a necessity. Zip-Shield® (TPU) offers EMI/RFI shielding protection and provides a complete non-magnetic solution.
Zip-Shield® (TPU) is not specifically manufactured using a clean room in sterile conditions, however with the right procedures, could potentially be used in the medical field, including, but not limited to; hospitals, operating rooms, trauma centers, emergency rooms and so on.
- No need to disconnect existing wires or cables
- Resistant to fluids and oils
- Complete 360° EMI/RFI shielding protection
- Shielding is non-magnetic, halogen-free and hypoallergenic
- Includes a 15 AWG ground wire
REQUEST A QUOTE