The Zippertubing CompanyUpdated 10/01/2018
Hook-It® (SAM-1000), a flame-retardant product, protects valuable components from heat-related issues such as melting wires, cables, and hoses. It can also reduce automotive fuel line vapor lock problems.
- Protects valuable components from heat-related issues such as melting wires, cables, and hoses
- Make any engine compartment shine with the Hook-It® (SAM-1000) flame-retardant solution
- Install around fuel lines to reduce the possibility of fuel line vapor lock or even reduce intake temperatures
Due to the array of diameters and customization capabilities that Hook-It® (SAM-1000) offers, the possibilities for its use are endless.
Hook-It® (SAM-1000), a flame-retardant product, is composed of materials, which make it one of the most practical products for use under the hood of an automobile or in other areas where heat protection is imperative.
Hook-It® (SAM-1000) has a jacketing made of rugged, aluminumized, silicone-coated fiberglass and an aramid hook-and-loop closure. It is sewn using one of the highest heat-rated materials we offer: Kevlar thread. With these materials, the product can withstand 350°F of continuous heat.
Not only does Hook-It® (SAM-1000) protect your valuable components from heat, but it also has a sleek appeal that is sure to make any engine compartment shine. This product can be used for a multitude of applications, including shielding wires, hoses, or cables inside an engine compartment from heat. It can also be installed around fuel lines to reduce the possibility of fuel line vapor lock or even reduce intake temperatures. Due to the array of diameters and customization capabilities that Hook-It® (SAM-1000) offers, the possibilities for its use are endless.
If you are in need of a heat-reflective or thermal management product and don't see it on our website, never fear. Zippertubing offers custom, one-off engineering that will exceed your expectations. Whether you are looking for a simple thermal cable bundling product or something to handle harsher temperatures, it’s time to contact The Zippertubing Company!
*When trimming the length of any sewn product, we recommend sewing the new ends if the product. When cutting this product, we also recommend using Kevlar thread to resew the ends to ensure the product retains its original thermal properties.
- Eliminates the need to disconnect wires, hoses, or cables
- Provides easy access to wires or cables at any time
- Strong enough to protect wires or cables, but flexible enough to bend
- Abundant diameter options
- Cut to length*
- Flame-retardant jacketing
REQUEST A QUOTE