The Zippertubing CompanyUpdated 10/01/2018
A rugged, lightweight flame-retardant, wrap-around cable management system—perfect for tough environments
- Protects valuable components from environmental extremes that may cause excessive abrasion issues
- Hook-It® (VNH) is flame-retardant and RoHS compliant. It has excellent flexibility and is available in many diameters and lengths
- The 1” version of this product offers a National Stock Number (NSN) for easy procurement
With its own NSN number, this product has been tested to be tried and true!
Hook-It® (VNH) is the perfect marriage between quality manufactured MIL-SPEC materials and exceptional cable management. The VNH material is waterproof and provides hydrocarbon fluid resistance, along with excellent abrasion resistance in just about any environment. The hook-and-loop installation and removal is easy to use, yet it will stay securely closed when needed.
Able to withstand harsh indoor and outdoor environments, and low or high temperature extremes, Hook-It® (VNH) has its own National Stock Number (NSN) for the 1” diameter version. This product has been tried and tested, and has been proven to be the perfect cable protection solution.
VNH: This material is a polyvinylchloride coated nylon fabric that is waterproof and flame-retardant. The material meets MIL-SPEC MIL-C-20696, Type II, Class 2 and can be used with many types of closure methods, including RF sealing. This material is available in other colors, such as white, orange, red, yellow, green and the standard black.
- Easy-to-install hook-and-loop closure system
- Excellent abrasion properties, strong enough to withstand many different environments
- Lightweight jacketing with excellent flexibility
- No tools required for installation
- A coated nylon flame-retardant, waterproof jacketing system
- A hook-and-loop closure that allows for wire or cable breakouts, when applicable
REQUEST A QUOTE