Color Progressive XGA Camera Link Camera
Phase 1 Technology Corp.Updated 04/20/2009
Imagine eyes that can both scrutinize a surface and penetrate beneath. That’s what the AD-080CL can do. Simultaneous, separate imaging of visible and NIR light through a single lens.
Think practical benefits. No more awkward 2-camera solutions. No more struggling to align images to the quarter-pixel level that the AD-080CL achieves with rock-solid reliability.
Think cost advantage. One camera doing the work of two. A smarter investment for any simultaneous above&below surface application.
The more you think about the AD-080CL, the more attractive it becomes. Whether you’re inspecting currency and checks, or textiles and circuit boards, or fruit and vegetables.
The camera outputs 30 full frames/second in continuous (free-run) mode.
Higher frame rates can be achieved by using the Partial Scan or Vertical binning modes.
Several trigger modes are also available allowing random capture of individual images.
- Multi-spectral 2-channel CCD camera
- Advanced series 2 x 1/3” progressive scan camera
- Simultaneously captures Visible and Near-IR through the same optical path
- 1024 (h) x 768 (v) active pixels per channel
- 4.65 µm square pixels
- 30 frames/second with full resolution
- Increased frame rate with partial scan
- Programmable exposure from 20µs to 33ms
- Pre-select and Pulse width trigger modes
- LVAL Synchronous/-asynchronous operation (auto-detect)
- Auto-iris lens video output allows a wider range of light
- RGB 24-bit or Raw Bayer 10 or 8-bit output for visible
- 10 or 8-bit output for Near-IR
- Setup by Windows NT/2000/XP via serial communication
REQUEST A QUOTE