SAS Automation - GRZ Family of Grippers
SAS Automation, Part of the Piab GroupUpdated 03/10/2016
SAS Automation introduces a complete family of GRZ grippers – to handle parts that are very small to those that are heavy and bulky.
1. Mini and Micro GRZ Grippers – smallest grippers ever!
- New Micro GRZ 10-6 grippers weighs only 8 grams and is the smallest gripper on the market!
- New Mini GRZ 10-8C - comes with a built in sensor and weighs only 14 grams
2. All SAS GRZ Grippers – have been improved! The new design body style now covers the jaw springing; thereby keeping debris or a sprue from interfering with the spring function.
3. SAS GRZ 20-22 & GRZ 20-22C – are now bigger to handle heavier parts! This family of grippers are designed to handle parts of all sizes and weights, and are especially designed for harsh manufacturing environments demanding superior clamping power.
- Beefier, bigger gripper for very heavy parts.
- Jaw screws are used (versus pins)
- Hard stops are used for jaws, to modify closing positions.
About SAS Automation
SAS is a leading supplier of modularRobotic End-of-Arm tooling (EOAT) components, end effectors & robotic gripper systems – capable of servicing any part and any robot. SAS manufactures in the USA “get a grip!”, and distributes “nip it!” Nile sprue nipper line, and “GRIP IT!“ Asian chucking/gripper line. ISO 9001:2000 Quality Certified. Specialists in Robotic End-of-Arm tooling & Gripper systems, Sprue Nippers, CNC degating & Insert Mold tooling for manufacturing, packaging & plastics industries.
Model: GRZ Grippers
REQUEST A QUOTE