The Zippertubing CompanyUpdated 12/14/2017
HeatReflect® (ALP) is a medium-weight, fiberglass-reinforced, high-temperature tape that is coated with polyurethane and features an aluminum foil surface on one side.
This thermal-reflective tape is intended to be used in applications where high-temperature heat protection is required for either indoor or outdoor electrical wires, cables, hoses or pipes. HeatReflect® (ALP) can withstand continuous temperatures of up to 300°F.
The acrylic, high-temperature, clear adhesive backing provides a secure method of applying the tape to many types of installations and applications where thermal reflective protection is required.
The material used in HeatReflect® (ALP) tape has been tested to SAE J 2302 requirements.
- Heat Reflective Tape
- Fits a multitude of cable diameters
- Self-Extinguishing Aluminum/Polyurethane-coated fiberglass
- Operational temperature range of -40° to +300°F
- High-temperature tape that requires NO disconnection of wires or cables
- Thermal barrier and reflective covering properties
- Easy installation with opportunities for cable splices, branch-outs, and transitions
- Resistant to many types of fluids and oils
- Works seamlessly with our Heat-Wrap® (ALP)
REQUEST A QUOTE