The Zippertubing CompanyUpdated 12/14/2017
HeatReflect® (ALS) is a thin, lightweight, flexible, fiberglass-reinforced, high-temperature tape that features a reflective aluminum surface on one side.
This heat-reflective tape is intended to be used in applications such as the Automotive and Transportation industries where high-temperature heat protection is needed to protect your valuable components. Install this tape on indoor or outdoor electrical wires, cables, hoses or pipes. HeatReflect® (ALS) can withstand continuous temperatures of up to 300°F.
The acrylic, high-temperature, clear adhesive backing provides a secure method of applying the tape to many types of installations and applications. Zippertubing’s similar product, HeatReflect® (ALP), which is also a thermal protective tape, has a thickness of .021”, while this product, HeatReflect® (ALS), is half the thickness at .011”.
The material used in HeatReflect® (ALS) tape has been tested to SAE J 2302 requirements.
- Heat Reflective Tape
- Fits a multitude of cable diameters
- Self-Extinguishing Aluminized fiberglass barrier
- Operational temperature range of -40° to +300°F
- High-temperature tape that requires NO disconnection of wires or cables
- Thermal barrier and reflective covering properties
- Easy installation with opportunities for cable splices, branch-outs, and transitions
- Resistant to many types of fluids and oils
- Works seamlessly with our Heat-Wrap® (ALP) and Heat-Wrap® (ALS)
REQUEST A QUOTE