The Zippertubing CompanyUpdated 12/14/2017
Snap-Grip® (SAM-1000) is a rugged, cut-to-length, self-extinguishing, heat-reflective aluminum-silicon-coated fiberglass cable-management solution. The self-extinguishing, heat-reflective, aluminum-silicon-coated fiberglass is perfect for the automotive industry.
This sleek product not only protects your valuable components from heat but because Snap-Grip® (SAM-1000) is so rugged, it’s also perfect as an abrasion-protection cable management solution. The heavy-duty stainless steel snaps make Snap-Grip® (SAM-1000) easy, yet versatile, to install for just about anyone in any location.
The material used in Snap-Grip® (SAM-1000) has been tested to SAE J2302 requirements.
If you are in need of a solution that will protect your automobile’s wires or cables from whatever elements are hindering its operation, then chose The Zippertubing Company’s products to fix it.
- No need for tools or to disconnect your current cables or wires
- Easy installation that allows for breakouts whenever necessary
- Thermal barrier and reflective covering properties
- Great 360° abrasion protection
- Ability to connect multiple pieces to achieve larger diameters
- Aluminized silicone-coated fiberglass cable bundle solution
- Fits cable diameters from .75” to 2.75”
- Operational Temperature range of -58° to 464° F
REQUEST A QUOTE