The Zippertubing CompanyUpdated 01/19/2017
Flame-Retardant Non-PVC Polyurethane Electrical Tape with Acrylic Adhesive
ZT-Tape® is a highly versatile, flexible, flame-retardant, non-PVC electrical tape that is comprised of Polyurethane film. The backing of the tape is made of a special pressure-sensitive acrylic adhesive and utilizes a paper release liner. With an operational temperature range of -50° to 80°C (-58° to 176°F), ZT-Tape has excellent resistance to not only hot and cold temperatures but also moisture.
Because of its dielectric and overall strength, ZT-Tape® can be used to cover, bundle, wrap and secure your wires or cables with ease.
ZT-Tape® is the perfect mate to Zippertubing's Z-Shield™ family and PFR-18 Polyurethane-jacketed materials. It can also be used as a secondary sealing material for all of Zippertubing’s PVC and Polyurethane extruded, interlocking-closure tracks.
- High-and Low-temperature tape that requires NO disconnection of wires or cables
- Excellent dielectric, abrasion, moisture, chemical and U.V. resistance
- Easy installation with opportunities for cable splices, branch-outs and transitions
- Works seamlessly with our PVC and Polyurethane EZ-Track, D-Track, R-Track & Z-Track
- Fits a multitude of wire or cable diameters
- Flame-retardant, non-PVC polyurethane
- UL-Rated and operational temperature range of -58° to 176°F, and a maximum of up to 256°F (not UL-Rated)
REQUEST A QUOTE