The Zippertubing CompanyUpdated 12/14/2017
ZTT™ (ALR-550) is a high-temperature, thermal-barrier, pull-through sleeve that is intended to protect your cables, wires, electronic sensors, insulation blankets, and so much more.
The jacketing material of ZTT™ (ALR-550) is comprised of a medium-weight, woven, modified e-glass fabric with an aluminum metalized coating on both sides. The ALR-550 jacketing material can withstand continuous temperatures of 1,022°F.
The product is then sewn by using an “over-lock” stitch using a high-temperature, stainless-steel-reinforced Kevlar thread. This specific Kevlar thread is coated with polytetrafluoroethylene, houses a stainless steel wire core, and is considered to be one of the strongest threads on the market today.
Combining both of these high-temperature materials into one product produces a staggering 1,022°F durable, 360° thermal protection product that is the perfect choice for applications that require it.
- A complete 360° heat-reflective barrier
- Operational temperature range of -58° to 1,022°F
- Many different diameters and lengths available
- Outstanding thermal barrier and abrasion-covering properties
- Simply pull through your wires or cables, no tools necessary
REQUEST A QUOTE