The Zippertubing CompanyUpdated 01/17/2017
A Lightweight, Economical, Cable Management Solution That Features a Zipper Closure
Professionally bundle your messy wires or cables. Zip-Wrap™ (PVL) is a lightweight, abrasion-resistant, zipper sleeve comprised of flame-retardant polyester fabric that is coated with Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) on both sides.
This product is versatile and well suited for any round, flat, or rectangular cable bundling application. You now have the ability to quickly wrap, zip, and enjoy.
This product is comprised of a molded Nylon tooth plastic zipper, PVL-10 coated fabric material and is sewn using a nylon thread. The zipper style of closure allows for a seamless installation without the need for tooling on assemblies that require re-entry after your installation.
Zip-Wrap™ is ideal for cable bundles, wire harnesses, hoses and other applications where flexibility, strength, chemical resistance and abrasion protection is needed. Custom colors, lengths, widths, closure options as well as jacketing materials are also available.
- Polyester fabric coated with PVC
- Excellent flexibility and abrasion protection
- Used as a wrap-around cable management solution
- Zipper closure, requires no tooling
- Resistant to acids, salts, bases, alcohols, and mild solvents
- Great for both indoor and outdoor applications
- Operational temperature range of -40° to 180°F
REQUEST A QUOTE