ServoWeld® GSWA33 Spot Welding Actuators
Tolomatic, Inc.Updated 04/25/2017
ServoWeld® GSWA33 Series resistance spot welding actuators provide lighter weight and an optional enclosed anti-rotate assembly.
The ServoWeld GSWA33 series actuator provide peak thrusts of 2,100 lbf (9.3 kN) at a lighter weight enabling faster robot moves and faster weld schedules. The GSWA33 can be used on a variety of resistance spot welding gun applications (pinch guns, X guns, C guns) including weld guns which require the actuator to have anti-rotate of the thrust rod. Utilizing a standard roller screw, the GSWA33 provides the longest life (most welds) of any spot welding actuator on the market in its size, weight and force class. GSWA33 spot welding servo actuators are highly efficient and its broad performance range allows it to easily handle multiple weld schedules and accommodate different materials/material thicknesses in resistance spot welding.
GSWA33 resistance spot welding actuators offer:
- 20+ million cycles with minimal maintenance
- Standard roller screw with highest dynamic load rating for more welds over competing roller screw, ball screws or pneumatic actuators
- ±3% force repeatability over life of actuator
- Light-weight actuator design
- Forces to 2,100 lbf (9.3 kN)
- Optional water cooling
- Optional internal guide for anti-rotate of the thrust rod
- Integration for 7th axis operation with most global robot manufacturers
REQUEST A QUOTE