mk North AmericaUpdated 11/28/2017
mk North America, a leading manufacturer of conveyor systems and other material handling solutions, is announcing the introduction of a new addition to its product line, the TKU 2040 indexing chain conveyor.
Made with mk’s t-slot aluminum extrusions, the TKU 2040 represents “the next generation in attachment chain conveyors,” according to mk Marketing Manager, Kate Nadeau.
Intended to expand on mk’s KTF-P 2010 chain conveyor, the TKU 2040 is specially designed for indexing applications and boasts twin roller chains with the option of workpiece profile pallets or v-shaped fixtures in brass or polyoxymethylene (POM) to hold the products being conveyed.
Optimized for fixed-cycle operation, the TKU 2040 is ideal for automated production applications such as integration with machining stations, marking stations, RFID tagging, painting stations, and others.
Technical Features and Specifications
The TKU 2040 features compact, low-maintenance direct drive motor; high load capacity of up to 1,550 pounds; and the option for an adjustable width frame between 195 mm and 1,500 mm.
Other technical highlights include:
- Operating conveyor speeds of up to 60 feet per minute
- Flexible modular design for easy change-overs
- Protective guards to prevent operators from reaching into the system, reducing the risk of injury
- Optional lubrication stations to automatically lubricate the conveyor chain
- Optional stainless steel drop pans with threaded drain nozzle
Model: TKU 2040
REQUEST A QUOTE