Honeywell IntelligratedUpdated 12/07/2018
We have more than 25 years of experience developing and implementing robotic solutions for distribution, fulfillment and manufacturing operations.
- Certified by the Robotic Industries Association as a robot integrator with a proven track record of meeting rigorous industry standards
- Extensive knowledge of distribution center workflows to deliver long-lasting results
As robotic technologies advance, their expanded capabilities enable high-performance solutions for dynamic, unstructured environments such as distribution centers. We offer warehouse integration expertise, innovative technologies and a strong controls foundation to incorporate the benefits of robotics into your operation.
From packet picking and robotic singulation to unloading and depalletizing, we have a broad portfolio of patented robotic innovations and strive to continually engineer new solutions.
- Strategic relationship with the National Robotics Engineering Center at Carnegie Mellon University to develop artificial intelligence and robotic controls
- Partnerships with robotics start-ups to help bring advanced gripping and mobility to the market
We also offer robotic solutions (e.g., case palletizing and depalletizing) which were designed to solve the challenges that food and beverage manufacturing operations typically face. These solutions leverage industrial robotics with configured and specialized tooling to handle any operation’s most difficult palletizing challenges.
We provide these powerful robotic solutions through the Honeywell Universal Robotic Control (HURC), a common, cloud-based platform that drives rapid solution development and optimization and cross-application machine learning.
- HURC provides processing power to handle high volumes of data in real time for faster perception and increased efficiency
- Virtual environments allow for simulated concepting, testing and troubleshooting to bring the highest-performing solutions to your operation
REQUEST A QUOTE