FASTSUITE Edition 2
CENIT North AmericaUpdated 08/30/2016
The trend of highly individualized products will lead to high variants, low production batches and flexible automation systems. The use of robot-based applications will dramatically increase. Digital Factory methods, virtual process planning, offline-programming, simulation and optimization will become mandatory to enable new technologies and to increase the production efficiency. To support this steady revolution, a next generation of digital factory solutions is required. The FASTSUITE Edition 2 is especially designed to support these demands in a very efficient, targeted way.
FASTSUITE Edition 2 – Efficiency for the digital factory
The software integrates all robots, machines and tool components into a single, unified, intuitive simulation environment. FASTSUITE Edition 2 can build a bridge between development, engineering and production, because the program’s functionality embraces the entire process. From early layout studies, to process engineering and simulation to virtual commissioning and production optimization.
- compatible with all common CAD systems
- open for robots, machines, technologies and controls from all manufacturers
- supports nearly every production process in a unified application environment
- modular and scalable
- a continuous infrastructure for moving flexibly between planning, validation, simulation and programming
- innovative, efficient operating concept
REQUEST A QUOTE