Safety Light Curtains
Balluff, Inc.Updated 08/17/2018
Balluff's safety light curtains can be applied in a wide range of applications, from point of operation guarding of machine openings to area guarding of machine or workcell perimeters. The family comes in finger, hand and body detection versions, covering protective heights from 150mm (6 inches) to 1800 mm (71 inches). And they have a compact, robust housing and meet the highest levels of safety required by EN ISO 13849 (PLe) and IEC/EN 61508/62061 (SIL 3).
Balluff safety light curtains can be connected to safety relays, programmable logic modules or safety controllers, and they are "plug & play" with the Balluff safety IO-Link I/O module. Wiring is simple, using standardized M12 plug connections and "off-the-shelf" non-shielded cables.
- Single family for finger, hand or body detection applications
- Protection heights from 150mm to 1800mm
- Connectorized (M12, 5-pin)
- Highest level safety per standards EN ISO 13849 and IEC/EN 61508/62061
- Compact, robust IP65 housing
- OSSD (output signal switching devices) outputs
- Multi-LED display
Model: BLG00_ _
REQUEST A QUOTE