Utilizing the all-new GTX Series base actuator as a foundation, the TTX080 adds the control and drive electronics necessary to allow stand-alone operation, making it an ideal retrofit for hydraulic cylinders on existing machinery.
The TTX Series actuators offer the power, precision, and programmability of a servo system while minimizing the maintenance headaches and mess of hydraulics. With continuous force ratings up to 11.9 kN (2,687 lbf), speeds up to 953 mm/sec (37.5 in/sec), and stroke lengths from 100 mm (4 inches) to 450 mm (18 inches), the TTX080 can be applied across a wide range of factory automation applications.
The TTX Series features include:
- Servo control, drive, and motor integrated with a compact, power-dense actuator
- High capacity planetary roller screws offering up to 15X the life and significantly higher shock load resistance than a comparably sized ball screw
- IP65S (min.) environmental protection
- Removable front seal bushing greatly simplifies maintenance and re-greasing of nut assembly to maximize actuator life
- Modular design with bolt-on mounting hardware allows mounting style reconfiguration or replacement in the field using commonly available tools
- Smoother, quieter operation compared to previous generation designs
REQUEST A QUOTE