Versa Guard™ Machine Guarding
Folding Guard®Updated 10/08/2020
The machine guarding system that blends function, flexibility and cost-friendliness.
The Versa Guard™ Machine Guarding system is an attractive guarding solution that provides great visibility around any machine. Welded at each intersection in its tight 1 1⁄4″ × 2 1⁄2″ grid pattern, Versa Guard™ can be installed as close to 8″ to hazard (per ISO 13857). This allows you to install much closer than the conventional 2″ × 2″ grid pattern, which cannot be installed closer than 33 1⁄2″. With an extra 25 1⁄2″ in distance, Versa Guard™ allows you to better utilize your floor space.
With simple mounting clips, the Versa Guard™ system is easily reconfigurable, flexible and installs 25% faster than substitutes by employing fewer parts and utilizing self-tapping screws.
- STURDY SYSTEM
- With 90 degree bends at the top and bottom of all panels, the rigidity of the Versa Guard™ system is unparalleled compared with other frameless systems.
- UNSURPASSED ADJUSTABILITY
- Versa Guard™ panels can easily be adapted before delivery or on-site, and it is easy to make cut-outs without any need for welding.
- QUICK & EASY ASSEMBLY
- All mounting hardware and floor anchors are included and posts are predrilled for expedited assembly.
- EASILY COMBINED WITH OUR SAF-T-FENCE® SYSTEM
- Versa Guard™ can be used where risk of impact is low and seamlessly blended to our Saf-T-Fence® system in higher-risk sections.
For more information on Versa Guard™ and our other Machine Guarding solutions, visit our website!
Model: Versa Guard™
REQUEST A QUOTE