Face Mount Planetary Gear
Harmonic Drive LLCUpdated 08/12/2019
New Face-Mount Planetary Gearheads from Harmonic Drive LLC, HPN-L Planetary Gears offer affordable pricing with short lead times
HPN Planetary gearheads feature a robust design utilizing helical gears for quiet performance and long life. These gearheads are available with short lead times and are designed to couple to any servo motor with our Quick-Connect coupling. This new face-mount value series of planetary gears carry the reputation for quality and reliability for which Harmonic Drive® products are known throughout the world. HPN gearheads are suitable for use in a wide range of applications for precision motion control and positioning. HPN-L Harmonic Planetary® gears are available in 3 frame sizes: 14, 20, and 32, with reduction ratios ranging from 3:1 to 50:1.
HPN-L Key Features :
- Peak Torque 18 N m to 300 N m
- Robust design
- High precision
- Backlash <5 arc-min (One stage) , < 7 arc-min (Two stage)
- Quick-Connect design for easy mounting to a wide variety of servomotors
- Reduction ratio 3:1 – 10:1 (One stage), 15:1-50:1 (Two stage)
- Helical gears for quiet performance
- Quick delivery
- Drop in replacement for popular industry dimensions
Known for its expert engineering and manufacturing, Harmonic Drive LLC products are relied upon every day throughout the motion control industry. The majority of the products sold by HDLLC are proudly made at their US headquarters and manufacturing facility in Massachusetts.
REQUEST A QUOTE