RX160 | RX160L Paint robot
Stäubli RoboticsUpdated 07/31/2019
The PaintiXen software controls all painting parameters such as electrostatic charge, atomization of air, jet width or product pressure.
- Facilitates the work of the integrators
- Reduces operator training times
- Optimizes system productivity
ADVANTAGES OF THE RX160 PAINT
- Drift-free trajectories and fully controlled gun triggering provide the specified thicknesses with minimum levels of variation.
- Paint of parts with complex geometry or series of products of different sizes or colors
- Fewer faulty parts or manual touch-ups are a given
Optimum cleanliness, arm motion freedom and production reliability
- All cables and pipes routed through the arm removing obstacles from the work area
- Enclosed structure
Optimum use of the work area
- The compact size of Stäubli robots reduces their footprint. With their large work envelope, they are designed for a wide variety of applications.
Precise trajectory performance
- Increased part quality
- Reduced rework costs
Texture and color customization
- Choice of arm finish
Eliminating complex cable management
- All cables and tubes run directly through the forearm, eliminating obstacles in the work area and ensuring the robotic arm has complete freedom of movement.
Model: RX160 | RX160L Paint robot
REQUEST A QUOTE