FastARC Robotic Welding Cells
Acieta, LLCUpdated 04/03/2020
Address Labor and Capacity Challenges With Automation
Manufacturers that are positioning for growth are planning for automation. The challenge with adopting complex, custom solutions lies in the time and capital investment for custom integrations.
If you’re faced with capacity challenges, labor shortages or quality variability, the standard robotic welding cell from Acieta can help you address key business challenges, fast. Our FastARC® welding cell is an excellent option for companies adopting automation for the first time, or companies that are looking for a strategic automation partner to help them move forward.
Improve welding production without adding labor
Keep your torch running consistently and constantly with FastARC, Acieta’s standard robotic welding cell. Maximize uptime with 24/7 access to Acieta certified service and maintenance teams.
- FANUC Arc Mate 100iD/12 six axis robot, R-30iB controller, iPendant and remote operators station
- Software included, Ethernet IP Scanner, Advanced DCS package, Torch Guard, TorchMate, Collision Guard & Constant Path
- Choose from Miller or Lincoln Electric power sources and wire feeders
- Air cooled torch bundle
- Grounded directly to table
- (2) 28 inch X 45 inch work zones with 750 lb. weight capacity in each zone
- Complete safety barrier (2) manual workspace doors and (1) walk in access door with interlocks
Model: FastARC DT DUAL ZONE PLAIN TABLE
REQUEST A QUOTE