FastARC Robotic Welding Cells
Acieta, LLCUpdated 04/03/2020
Address Labor and Capacity Challenges With Automation
Manufacturers that are positioning for growth are planning for automation. The challenge with adopting complex, custom solutions lies in the time and capital investment for custom integrations.
If you’re faced with capacity challenges, labor shortages or quality variability, the standard robotic welding cell from Acieta can help you address key business challenges, fast. Our FastARC® welding cell is an excellent option for companies adopting automation for the first time, or companies that are looking for a strategic automation partner to help them move forward.
Improve welding production without adding labor
Keep your torch running consistently and constantly with FastARC, Acieta’s standard robotic welding cell. Maximize uptime with 24/7 access to Acieta certified service and maintenance teams.
- FANUC Arc Mate 100iC8L six axis robot, R-30iB controller, iPendant and 2 remote operators station
- Software included, Ethernet IP Scanner, Advanced DCS Package, Torch Guard, TorchMate, Collision Guard & Collision Guard, Constant Path and Multi-Group Motion
- Choose from Miller or Lincoln Electric power sources and wire feeders
- Air cooled torch bundle
- Rotary Ground on each Tailstock
- (2) HS/TS servo driven work zones, 2500 mm between HS/TS Faceplates, 1200 mm swing diameter and 1500 kg total weight capacity in each station
- Complete safety barrier (1) walk in access door with interlocks, (2) automatic pop-ups and light curtains at each operator station
Model: FastARC 2HT DUAL ZONE HEADSTOCK/TAILSTOCK
REQUEST A QUOTE