Rotary Actuator for Yaskawa Servo Drive
Harmonic Drive LLCUpdated 08/04/2020
SHA Series AC Servo Actuators now connect directly with Σ-7 servo drives from Yaskawa to communicate with EtherCAT or MECHATROLINK-III. SHA Series Actuators are available in two series, SG and CG.
- The AC Servo Actuator combines our HarmonicDrive® reducer with a flat AC servo motor.
- Same accuracy and resolution as direct drive motors in a lightweight, compact configuration.
- The hollow shaft design allows piping and cabling to pass directly through the axis of rotation.
- Flat configuration enables compact machine designs.
- One-way positioning accuracy: Gear Ratio 50:1 = 40 arc-sec (0.014 degrees) Gear Ratio 80:1 and higher = 30 arc-sec (0.011 degrees) (SHA-32Y/40Y-CG)
- Torque to Volume ratio is more than 5 times greater than Direct Drive Motors.
- The SHA-Y series actuators are easy to use with "Σ-7 series" EtherCAT or MECHATROLINK-III communication.
Known for its expert engineering and manufacturing, Harmonic Drive LLC products are relied upon every day throughout the motion control industry.
About Harmonic Drive LLC
Harmonic Drive LLC engineers and manufactures precision Harmonic Drive® servo actuators, gearheads and gear component sets. They work with industry-leading customers and companies of all sizes to provide both standard product and custom-engineered servo actuators, gearheads and gear components. Harmonic Drive LLC provides high precision, high performance solutions to meet customer’s mission critical application requirements. The majority of the products sold by HDLLC are proudly made at their US headquarters and manufacturing facility in Massachusetts. Harmonic Drive LLC is AS9100 and ISO 9001 registered. Affiliated companies in, Japan (Harmonic Drive Systems, Inc.) and Germany (Harmonic Drive SE) provide additional manufacturing capabilities.
With over 50 years of experience, our expert engineering and production teams develop enabling technologies and products to meet the needs of an evolving motion control market. We are very proud of our outstanding company history. Our high-precision, zero-backlash Harmonic Drive® gears and Harmonic Planetary® gears have, and continue to play critical roles in robotics, spaceflight applications, semiconductor manufacturing equipment, factory automation equipment, medical diagnostics and surgical robotics.
Harmonic Drive is a registered trademark of Harmonic Drive Systems.
REQUEST A QUOTE