Intel® 6th-Gen Core™ i7/ i5 Vision Controller with Vision-Specific I/O, Real-time Control and GPU Computing
CoastIPC, Inc.Updated 09/08/2020
- Intel® 6th-Gen Core™ i7/ i5 65W/ 35W CPU, up to 32 GB DDR4
- Integrated vision-specific I/O
- 4-CH CC/ CV lighting controller
- 4-CH camera trigger outputs
- 1-CH quadrature encoder input
- 8-CH isolated DI and 8-CH isolated DO
- Patented MCU-based, real-time I/O control by DTIO V2* and NuMCU
- Built-in camera interfaces
- 4-CH IEEE 802.3at Gigabit PoE+ ports
- 4-CH USB3.0 ports
- Supports NVIDIA® GPU with up to 75W TDP GPU-accelerated machine vision
- Patented graphics card ventilation*
*R.O.C Patent No. I526834/ M534371 / M456527
As one of the most powerful vision controllers ever created, Nuvis-5306RT integrates every single function you need for machine vision applications in a compact footprint, including exceptional computing power, built-in camera interfaces, and real-time vision-specific I/O control.
To ensure high-quality images, a machine vision (MV) system requires accurate interaction between light, camera, actuator, and sensor devices. Nuvis-5306RT integrates an LED controller, camera trigger, encoder input, PWM output, and digital I/O to connect and control all vision devices. All vision-specific I/Os are managed by Neousys’ patented MCU-based architecture and DTIO V2/ NuMCU firmware to guarantee microsecond-scale real-time I/O control.
Computing power is another crucial requirement for a vision system. In addition to the remarkable performance brought by Intel® 6th-Gen Core™ i7/ i5 CPU, Nuvis-5306RT can also accommodate a 75W NVIDIA® GPU to leverage CPU-accelerated vision library or deep-learning vision software. Combining built-in PoE+ and USB3.0 interfaces and the expandability for CameraLink and CoaXPress, Nuvis-5306RT is the ideal platform for demanding MV applications.
REQUEST A QUOTE