About the Conference
The RIA Robotic Grinding and Finishing Conference, presented by 3M, is the premier event in North America for learning best practices, key parameters for success, implementation techniques, tooling, and more for your robotic grinding and finishing processes. Join us in St Paul for exciting sessions that will help you successfully implement or improve your robotic grinding and finishing system!
Call for Speakers
The Robotic Grinding and Finishing Conference is now accepting speaker applications! If you are interested in speaking at this unique event, please submit your topic and an abstract via the Call for Speakers form. Abstracts are being accepted through August 31, 2018.
Questions? Contact Bob Doyle at email@example.com.
Attending the Robotic Grinding and Finishing Conference will equip you with the knowledge you need to successfully implement your next robotic grinding or finishing system:
- Get a comprehensive look at the factors, technologies and processes that yield success in robotic grinding and finishing
- Meet a range of robotic grinding & finishing experts in one place, covering abrasives, system integration, and equipment
- Discover real-world implementation stories
- Attend in-depth sessions on key technologies, best practices and example processes
- Learn how to optimize existing cells
- Tour 3M’s exclusive Customer Innovation Center, a playground for engineers
- Address your project questions in small group consultation in 3M’s robot lab
- Discover the best tools and equipment at the tabletop exhibits
- Network with experts in the industry
2018 Exhibitor Information Coming Soon!
Interested in Becoming an Exhibitor?Become an Exhibitor
Who Should Attend
- Engineering Managers and Directors
- Advanced Manufacturing Personnel
- Process engineers
- Robot Application Engineers/Techs
- And other manufacturing automation professionals
Exclusive Opportunity to Tour 3M's Customer Innovation Center and Robot Lab
All attendees will be able to tour 3M's Innovation Center, a playground for engineers!
After the Innovation Center tour, attendees will also have the opportunity to visit 3M's CAM Center, home to 1 of the company's robotics labs to discuss project questions in an operational setting.
Due to the sensitive nature of innovation discussions at the 3M CAM Center, 3M reserves the right to restrict participation in this portion of the tour of abrasive manufacturer representatives who attend the conference.
Welcome & Opening Remarks
Session 2 Title
Session 3 Title
Session 4 Title
Session 5 Title
Session 6 Title
Networking Reception with Heavy Appetizers and Drinks in the Tabletop Exhibits Area
Breakfast and Registration
Session 7 Title
Session 8 Title
Session 9 Title
Session 10 Title
Networking Lunch and 3M Innovation Center Tour
(Divided into two groups)
Tours of 3M Robot Lab: Capabilities and Consultations
(Tour bus will depart from the Innovation Center)
Join us at the Robotic Grinding and Finishing Conference and learn how to best implement your robotic grinding or finishing project. You don’t want to miss this chance to hear experts explain successful tips, tricks, and techniques!
How to Save Even More
Become an RIA Member:
Discounts are available to RIA members. Become an RIA member today and take advantage of the benefits right away!
|Robotic Grinding and Finishing Conference|
|Open - Oct. 31, 2018||$495||$595|
|Oct. 31 - Event||$595||$695|
The Robotic Grinding and Finishing Conference will be held at the 3M Customer Innovation Center (2326 Minnehaha Ave E, St Paul, MN 55119). The hotel is about 5 miles from the Innovation Center.
676 Bielenberg Drive
Woodbury, MN 55125
Room Block Rate: $139/night + taxes
Room rate cut-off: Wednesday, November 14th
Or call 651-209-3287 and ask for the Robotic Grinding and Finishing Conference special rate.