Unlock the Power of Artificial Intelligence
This revolution goes by many names: Industry 4.0, The Factory of the Future, Smart Manufacturing, the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT). No matter the label, this transformation will touch every aspect of the automation ecosystem, from product design to manufacturing processes to the delivery at a customer’s door. The AI & Smart Automation Conference will help unlock the power of AI by featuring discussions on data strategy, advances in AI robotics and machine vision, and AI-powered optimization and prediction.
YOUR AI JOURNEY
Learn how to get started, scale up your pilot projects and grow your capabilities using the latest in AI and machine learning.
SOLVE YOUR CHALLENGES
Discover how AI is powering process optimization, predictive maintenance, intelligent inspections, autonomy, generative design, and advances in robotics.
INSIGHTS FROM INDUSTRY LEADERS
Join experts in AI and automation as they discuss the latest technology trends, business strategies, workforce requirements and how to build the right culture around AI.
The AI landscape is changing every day. Learn what innovations are just around the corner and how they will change manufacturing and automation.
CALL FOR SPEAKERS
We are seeking industry leaders to present on interesting topics which include, but are not limited, to:
- AI for Automation Systems
- Using AI: What You Need to Know to Be Competitive
- The State of AI in the Enterprise
- How AI, Robotics, Vision, and Industry 4.0 Will Revolutionize Manufacturing
- The ROI of AI in Automation
- Sensors, AI & Big Data Analytics
- Emerging Machine Vision Applications
- AI in Inspections and Defect Detection
- Machine Learning Vision Systems
- Mobile Collaborative Applications
- AI-powered Advances in Robotic Picking and Gripping
- Simulation, Virtual Commissioning, Digital Twins
- Cloud Robotics
- Vision Guided Robotics
- Human-robot Interaction
- AI and Automation Safety
- Latest Advances in Machine Learning
The deadline to submit conference abstracts is August 24, 2020.
Contact us for more information.
For information on sponsorships contact Jim Hamilton at email@example.com or call (734) 929-3268.