Virtual (Live) Robot Safety for Collaborative Applications Training
The benefits of robot safety training are numerous, helping the employer and most especially the employee - the person most at risk. Regardless of the size of your business, making sure that you and all your technicians are trained in the latest collaborative application safety is necessary.
Join RIA's Robot Safety for Collaborative Applications Virtual Training with a live instructor. You will learn key information directly from our industry expert to help you keep your team safe. The live format allows you to ask questions and interact with the instructor to better address your needs. In one half-day session, you will receive safety guidelines for collaborative robot applications and learn how to apply the standard in your own daily operations.
Training will cover:
- Review of ANSI/RIA R15.06 requirements
- New rules in cage-free environments
- Developing risk reduction in applications
- Power and force limited robots
- Review of risk assessment requirements and methods
As a participant, you’ll receive a PDF version of the RIA TR15.606-2016 Collaborative Robots technical report (a $130 value).
RIA is a trusted world leader in robot safety. Get the training you need for a safer workplace!
Virtual Robot Safety forCollaborative Applications Training Fee: $315.00 per person
Interested in purchasing the ANSI/RIA R15.06-2012 American National Standard for Industrial Robots and Robot Systems –Safety Requirements or other safety standards or technical reports? Available in PDF or printed versions – Click here.
The seminar will cover the following:
- Basic Robot Safety Requirements
- Introduction to Standards including the ISO/TS 15066:2016
- Considerations unique to Collaborative Applications
- Risk Assessment Practical Exercise using a Power and Force Limited application example