About the Conference
The International Collaborative Robots Conference examines key issues with collaborative robot usage in a fast-paced one-day event. You'll learn about the technology, the applications, capabilities and limitations, safety issues, key research efforts, and get a better understanding of where this trend is taking the industry and how quickly!
Be sure to register early since space is limited!Register Now
Collaborative robots are useful in situations where you need to safely partner humans and robots in an uncaged environment. They are opening up new opportunities for industry, OEMs, integrators, start-ups, venture capitalists, users, and potential users alike.
With advancements in capabilities like gripping and artificial intelligence, these robots are poised to meet challenges across a growing number of industries, including automotive, agriculture, life sciences, and medicine.
- Hear from the leaders on the cutting edge of this exciting new technology.
- Learn about real-life experiences from those using the technology today.
- See how technological advances are opening up new markets and opportunities.
- Meet with other industry professionals who share your interest.
Register now for this one day workshop and discover what collaborative robots can offer you.Register Now
Who Should Attend
The 2020 International Collaborative Robots Conference welcomes OEMs, integrators, start-ups, venture capitalists, users, and potential users across industries to learn about exciting opportunities with robotics.
- Engineering Managers and Directors
- Advanced Manufacturing Personnel
- Robot Application Engineers/Techs
- And other manufacturing automation professionals